Welcome to IMImobile
IMImobile is a cloud communications software and solutions provider that helps companies use mobile and digital technologies to communicate and engage with customers.
The group operates across the UK, Americas, MEA and India, with clients in the mobile communications, banking, utilities, government, media, gaming and retail sectors.
Download our Annual Report & Financial Statements 31st March 2016
Key financial highlights of the Group
- Revenue up 26% to £61.6m (2015: £48.9m) of which 11% is organic growth
- Gross profit up 22% to £36.5m (2015: £30.0m) of which 10% is organic growth
- EBITDA up 17% to £10.7m (2015: £9.2m)
- Adjusted profit after tax up 21% to £6.8m (2015: £5.6m)
- Profit after tax on a statutory basis of £2.2m (2015: £3.4m loss) reflecting share-based payments, impairment charges and costs in relation to acquisition activities
- Good contribution from Europe and Americas with gross profit growth of 21%
- Organic recurring revenue growth in MEA of 58%
- Diluted adjusted EPS growth of 13% to 10.4p (2015: 9.2p)
- Cash generated from operations of £10.6m (2015: £8.8m) with strong cash conversion of 99% (2015: 96%)
- Cash and cash equivalents at 31 March 2016 of £15.0m (2015: £14.6m)
Revenue and Gross Profit
Gross profit (£m)
EBITDA and Cash Generation
Cash generated from operations (£m)
It is yet again hugely satisfying for the Board to present a year of strong, profitable and cash-generative growth for the Group.
Our core product offering and associated services are better than ever and position the Group well for continued growth in all of the regions in which we operate.
Chief Executive's Statement
We are pleased to report that we have recorded a year of operational, financial and strategic progress across all business units of the Group. We have significantly grown our recurring revenue base and achieved profitable cash generative growth, whilst continuing to invest in product development. We have also executed an acquisition in South Africa and delivered on our objective to roll out Textlocal, our previous acquisition, into new geographic markets.
Operational and strategic highlights of the Group
- Organic growth from all regions and business units
- New major client wins in all regions
- Renewal of all major contracts falling due in the period
- Textlocal launched in India with over 1,500 paying customers within the first 6 months
- Rebranding and simplification of product suite completed with new version releases of core products
- Acquisition and successful integration of Archer Digital (“Archer”), trading well since acquisition in September 2015
Enterprise cloud communication platform enabling IT to create and deliver multichannel customer journeys faster.Find out more
Leading multichannel Campaign Management Platform to deliver personalised marketing campaigns in real-time.Find out more
The market leading Content Management System for end-to-end delivery of content services across all digital touchpoints.Find out more
Mobile and social chat application for contact centres to improve productivity, sales and customer service.Find out more
A cloud-based messenger platform that enables businesses of any size to harness SMS messaging to improve customer engagement and marketing ROI.Find out more
Summary and outlook
- Strong and profitable Group performance
- Successful acquisitions and controlled investment strategy
- Well positioned in a growing technology market
- FY 2017 has started well with trading in line with Directors’ expectations