Third-party messaging platforms are on a journey to meet the needs of the business and its customers
51% of consumers have increased their use of third-party messaging platforms to get in touch with businesses since the start of the pandemic. In response, a growing number of companies are scaling their use of digital messaging channels to be where their customers are.
In our webcast, guest speaker Julie Ask - Vice President, Principal Analyst at Forrester, gives an overview of the need to engage and serve customers on their preferred channels - talking through the latest research, benefits for the business, and headwinds that stand in the way.
Our panelists share their key considerations and advice for adopting digital messaging channels.
- Tradebe gives tips on building your business case, showing value to every department, and training customer service agents to deliver a more human experience.
- British Gas shares insight on how they use Apple Business Chat and WhatsApp Business to deflect calls and improve NPS, while offering advice on why take a use-case-driven approach to deployment.
Download our webcast to learn:
- How emerging digital messaging channels are improving the customer service experience
- Lessons learned from a personal experience on what happens when a company over-automates
- Tips on how to build your digital messaging business case and gain stakeholder buy-in
- From NPS to brand perception - what are the key KPIs that should be measured when reviewing the impact of digital messaging channels