Purpose of the Job...
Provide day to day support to the finance function covering a wide remit of analytical spreadsheet work, detailed analysis of gross profit metrics across several UK entities and maintenance of key accounting documentation.
Principal Accountabilities (responsibilities and duties):
• Produce all Invoices on a monthly basis (this will be heavily produced in the first two weeks on the month)
• Manage all client queries and ad hoc requests
• Review and manage all Finance Tickets associated with clients
• Manage short code ordering process with compliance team
• Review and audit all client contracts and filing
• Create journal postings into NetSuite for the above invoicing
• Work with both AR and AP teams to ensure appropriate paperwork is in place to make client payments
• Support AR team to ensure all client debt is managed and all follow up actions resolved with Compliance Teams
• Complete any PSA Compliance information (as and when requested) – Ad hoc
• Help prepare Charity, PFI, Failure charges, claw backs for Client
• Learn Client Invoicing across Europe and provide cover to Invoicing manager
• Prepare Balance sheet reconciliations
• Prepare Client invoicing for UK entities.
• Daily completion of cashflow spreadsheet, reconciling actuals to bank entries
To find out more click here.