The actual environment: Rapid change (towards simplicity), transition to cloud-first, transition to product focus. Real opportunity to drive change.
- Deliver high quality code and an interest in software development best practices.
- A professional manner with customers (internal and external).
- Produce testable code and help to move towards TDD and BDD.
- An eye for elegance and simplicity.
- Good team player.
- Initiative – keen to bring new ideas and approaches to IMI IN.
- Independence – happy to work without close supervision.
- Responsibility – want to take ownership of a task and get it delivered.
- Flexibility – comfortable switching between tasks at short notice.
- Adaptability – happy to slot into the IMI IN development style.
- A real desire to be part of a company that wants to treat its customers as you would want to be treated yourself.
To find out more click here.