Contact Centres are at the frontline of the customer service experience, serving millions of customers every day. Customer experience (CX) is becoming the primary differentiator for brands and marketers. Using a combination of the latest research, examples from best-practice organisations, and our own experience of working with blue-chip enterprises, the eGuide looks at:
- Understanding what customers really value when shaping customer experience strategies.
- How customer behaviour and expectations are changing towards customer service.
- Traits that effect customer experience.
- What’s driving the digital transformation.
- How mobile messaging and conversational engagement is taking over customer interaction.
- How the rise of chatbots are improving efficacy and experience.
This eGuide, looks at digital engagement trends that Contact Centres need to know about, helping them to shape their digital transformation and customer experience strategy in 2017.