- Deliver connected healthcare
- Improve patient experience
- Reduce staff and clinic room requirements
- Create a more cost-efficient healthcare service
- Easily adapt to network bandwidth changes
- Stay compliant with GDPR and HIPAA
One-click connections Facilitate remote video consultations
Enable clinicians to automatically schedule appointments and launch sessions with just one-click. Send patients a secure link to connect at the time of their appointment to reduce missed consultations.
Data integration Seamlessly integrate with existing systems
Integrate easily with patient management and appointment management systems. Manage patient data, consolidate processes, and create seamless patient experiences from end-to-end.
Security Build patient trust with end-to-end encryption
Maintain data security with end-to-end encryption that is fully compliant with GDPR and HIPAA regulations. Record the consultation with the patient’s consent and provide full audit trails if required.
Video Video consultations
Good for clinicians
- Improved patient engagement
- Reduced missed appointments with reminders
- Personalized experiences with custom branding options
- Reduced need for physical clinic space
- Comprehensive reporting and analytics
Good for patients
- Frictionless experience with no app installation
- Quicker access to specialty healthcare
- Ensured privacy and security
- Convenience for patients with mobility issues and complex needs
- Better access for patients in remote or rural areas
The clinicians feel that the ability to provide clear instructions to the patient by in-consultation text chat and transferring information leaflets using the file transfer facility has made this mode of consultation safer. The ability to share the screen to show the patients their x-rays etc. has also proved to be invaluable.Dr. Muhammad Javed Consultant Paediatrician and CCIO Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust
•Screen sharingClinicians can share screens with patients when appropriate, for example, to show x-rays.
•Video annotationsUse live pointers and annotations throughout consultations as if face to face.
•Document sharingCommunicate with patients using the chat function and share necessary documents.
•Geolocation captureCapture the exact location of the patient for emergency services to reach them faster.
•Admin controlsManage user roles and permissions. Gain access to comprehensive reporting and analytics.
•Remote camera controlsRemotely control patient's camera, zoom in or turn on their flash for better visibility.
•RecordingsRecord video appointments, snapshots, files, and annotations.
•Virtual waiting roomPersonalize waiting rooms for your patients.